Dog & Cat Boarding in San Diego
Club Pet offers a variety of comfortable and cozy accommodations for dogs, cats and all kinds of pets!
Click the button above to read more about lodging options for your type of pet.
Pet Boarding Add-ons
Meals and Care
- Owner provided food - no charge
- Club Pet provided Blue Buffalo products: $2 per serving
- Bottled water- available upon request. Additional fee may apply.
- Medication administration: $3 per administration of each medication.
- We administer oral and topical products you supply, up to 3 times per day, between the hours of 6am and 6pm. It is EXTREMELY important that we have clear, written instructions for all medications. Please allow extra time at check-in, as we always make sure we get this correct, and it can take some extra time if there are multiple medications.
**We regret we are unable to administer injections, but if your pet requires injections while boarding at Club Pet, please arrange an injection schedule with Helen Woodward’s Companion Animal Hospital, conveniently located on site. Companion Animal Hospital can be reached at 858-756-4469.
- Supplement administration: $3 per administration of each supplement.
- Appetite Enhancers (broth, chicken, etc): $0.50 per serving
Delectable Doggie Desserts
- Bedtime Snack Kong - stuffed with Blue Buffalo treats and peanut butter - $3
- Frosty Paws - doggie ice cream - $3
Warm & Cozies!
- Room rugs - $1/day
- Plush pet bed - $1/day