Included in our basic boarding fees are:
Health and Wellness Checks
- Compassionate care by Club Pet’s professional animal care staff.
- A daily evaluation to assess physical and emotional well being, to ensure that your pet remains happy and healthy.
- Basic, non-medical eye and ear cleaning (Animals that require mandatory or regular cleaning will be charged a medical administration fee for the appropriate service).
A Clean, Safe Environment
- A safe, comfortable, setting in spacious accommodations.
- Indoor & outdoor exercise facilities.
- Climate controlled kennel, cattery and exotics room, with zoned Heating and Air Conditioning for optimal comfort.
- A raised bed and comfortable blankets for dogs, soft beds and blankets for cats.
- Natural sky lighting.
- Morning and Evening outdoor bathroom/exercise breaks. **
**An additional daily fee applies to dogs that cannot go into our outdoor dog runs due to behavior or health reasons and must be leash walked.
- Twice daily feeding with food you provide for your pet.
- Twice daily treat breaks with our treats, or treats you provide.
- Fresh water at all times (bottled water upon request for an additional fee).
- Sanitized bowls provided for food and water.
Additional fees apply for products other than standard dry or canned food that are a required part of your pet’s feeding regimen. Additional daily handling fees (not to exceed $10 per day, per pet) may be charged for meal preparations that are above and beyond our standard care. You will be advised of such fees at the time of check-in.
A complimentary “cleanup” bath for your dog (available on stays or 5 nights or longer) with your choice of shampoo (or provide your own and we’ll use it!).